(Image courtesy DCRP )
For those who might be having difficulty locating working Windows 7 compatible drivers for the old ZiO compact flash reader, I bundled up a set that worked for me along with a quick installation readme.
NOTE: I did not write the drivers and take no responsibility for anything that happens as a result of attempting to use them. That said, I’ve been using them for a few months now and they work fine for me on a 32-bit Windows 7 installation (untested thus far by me on Windows 7 x64). They are provided below in an attempt to save others from the headache I had in attempting to locate working Windows 7 ZiO drivers. The drivers themselves were originally found at DriverGuide, the readme/installation instructions added by myself to help hopefully ease the installation process.
Download Link: ZiO Windows 7 Drivers
- Move/Rename ZiO_Windows7_drivers_CF_SCM-USBAT-02 folder as desired
- Plugin ZiO CF Adapter via USB
- When prompted to locate compatible driver, select “Browse my computer for driver software” and select the folder location you used above in step 1
- Hopefully no errors were encountered and your ZiO CF adapter is now working!
Published April 8, 2007
General , Wordpress
Admin Theme Preview version 2.2.1 has been released. This is mainly a bugfix release with the main visible difference being the toolbar is now attached to the top of the page. You can grab a copy from the Admin Theme Preview page!
Published March 10, 2007
General , Wordpress
A new version of Admin Theme Preview has been released, bringing it to 2.2.0. The main usability changes include support for WordPress MU and a slightly re-worked version of the toolbar. You can see all the changes and grab a copy if you’re so inclined from the Admin Theme Preview page.
Published January 5, 2007
Version 2.1.0 of the Admin Theme Preview plugin for WordPress has been released!
Changes in this version:
- Added a quick preview toolbar to the footer of themes. Note that your theme will need to use the “wp_footer” action to take advantage of this feature (almost all themes should by default).
- Added a “–LIVE–” indicator to both the quick preview toolbar and Admin Theme Preview page, indicating which theme is currently live on the website, regardless of which theme is currently being previewed.
- Slightly changed “Currently Previewing” indicator.
- Misc grammar changes.
As always, you can read about and download it from the Admin Theme Preview page.